7.30.2012

Loved It! Outdoor Movie Night

I spent the better part of last week on a mini vacation that included a little camping trip.  While there, we broke out a projector and white blanket and had ourselves a movie night by the campfire.  Although it was a bit on the makeshift side, (i.e; ghetto) it was a whole lot of fun!  And so to anyone that already has a backyard, a white sheet and access to a projector, I highly recommend turning your yard into a theater. 

Our movie night by the campfire: 

Design Sponge suggested an outdoor movie night about a year ago:


This pic on Pinterest looks like the ultimate outdoor movie theater!


3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely post: I like these pictures so much!!
    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this looks so fun! I've only done this once and it's the perfect summer time activity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a great experience!
    If you like it, follow my blog about life and fashion in LA, on Bloglovin'. Let me know in the comments and I will follow back ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete