5.17.2012

Loved It: My New Clutch

Summer was thrust upon the Northwest unexpectantly a couple of weeks ago.  "But it's May", you say, "Shouldn't you be ready for summer by now?".   I reply with laughter.   Portland likes to keep things weird.  Even the weather.  So you can imagine my frustration when I realize my (very much loved) royal purple suede bucket bag just won't do for summer.  
Frustration quickly turned into excitement as I realized a shopping excursion was needed.  (the word "needed" is definitely appropriate in this situation, and is in fact necessary to make my case to Husband.)  I knew I wanted something small (my back needs a break) fun (hello! It's me.) and bright (it is spring after all), and preferably pink (neon).  I found the perfect clutch.  Perfect.


Only one problem.  Way out of my price range.  Let's say my price range is Oregon.  Well this bag was a distant star in a faraway galaxy.  Whatever am I to do?  H&M to the rescue! 
Love at first sight.


Ready for summer at last.  

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! I know all about shopping excuses to the husband.. all too well. Haha.

    ReplyDelete